The Solar Plexus Chakra is the fourth of seven chakras and is located in your stomach region. It's linked to your ego and self-esteem, as well as digestion, metabolism and emotions.
The Solar Plexus Chakra is located between your heart and your navel. It is a very important chakra because it helps you to take care of yourself and be more self-loving. This center for energy has a lot of different names depending on which tradition you look at: The hara (Japanese), tanden (Japanese), tan tien (Chinese), dan tien (Vietnamese). The name in Sanskrit is Manipura or Mani meaning jewel or gem.
The Solar Plexus Chakra is represented by the color yellow.
Yellow, as a color, signifies energy, vitality and heightened emotions. The sun is a symbol of power, energy and life itself; it represents warmth, happiness and health.
Lapis Lazuli, Tiger’s Eye and Citrine help heal this chakra but there are other stones that do too. A few of the stones that assist with solar plexus chakra healing are: lapis lazuli, tiger’s eye and citrine. However there are other stones that can help as well. Some examples include: amethyst, onyx, hematite and turquoise.
- Lapis lazuli is a stone known for its deep blue color and calming effects on the mind. It assists in relieving stress and anxiety while also balancing emotions due to its ability to open up communication channels between the heart and mind (heart). This makes it an excellent tool for working through issues we may have with ourselves or others by helping us see things from different perspectives (mind).
- Tiger’s Eye has been used throughout history by many cultures because of its powerful protective properties against negative energy attacks by people who wish you harm such as jealousy or envy (self-motivation). By using this stone regularly you will find yourself feeling less threatened by others who may be jealous of what they don’t have while believing they deserve more than what they have achieved so far in life which helps prevent feelings of low self-esteem or worthlessness which could lead one down a path towards depression.
The Solar Plexus Chakra helps you think more clearly, wearing jewelry with these stones can also help clear your mind:
- Lapis lazuli is known as a stabilizing stone.
- Citrine is a stone of abundance.
- Tiger's eye is known as a stone of protection.
While healing your solar plexus chakra, it helps to use jewelry that contains stones which are known to be beneficial for this purpose. Lapis lazuli, tiger’s eye and citrine are all colors of the solar plexus chakra. These stones help you think more clearly and get in touch with your emotions.
In conclusion, this chakra is associated with self-worth and confidence, which makes sense because it's usually when you feel good about yourself that you feel confident. The solar plexus chakra is also related to the element fire, so if there's something you're passionate about in your life then this may be where it comes from!